Sunday 18 September 2011

Reflection on Media Lesson

The first media lesson in 6 form was surprisingly nothing like the work done in GCSE. We had a whole look at the concept of media and viewed it from a different perception. Unlike GCSE were the work was mainly focused on the creative aspect, the work done in 6 form focused on the analytical aspect.
I found it hard at first, but as the lesson continued I got used to the media terminology and became more confortable as the lesson progrssed. While the lesson went one I became more and more fascinated about how as media student how we are meant to view media in a different way and to become more aware of why such media product are presented in a way.
But that wasn't to say the lesson was easy, I knew what media terms were however what I found a little bit hard was being able to deconstuct those terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment